This was our first time staying at a Mantra. We loved having the separate living area with the sofa bed and although we didn't use the kitchen it would be handy for a longer stay. The breakfast was very, very nice with a few touches we haven't seen at other breakfasts. Good location at Southbank . Would definitely stay with them again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra Southbank Melbourne offers spacious apartment-style accommodation in the heart of Melbourne's vibrant arts and entertainment district which includes the National Gallery of Victoria, the Arts Centre, Federation Square and the Botanical Gardens. Located within a quick stroll to the CBD, Mantra Southbank Melbourne is also within walking distance of most of the major sporting venues including both the MCG and Hisense Arena to the east; and Crown Casino and the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre to the west. Whether arriving by public transport or car the hotel is easily accessible! Mantra Southbank Melbourne offers one and two bedroom spacious, well-appointed apartments with modern amenities and most rooms boast stunning views of the city and nearby Melbourne Botanical Gardens. All rooms feature a lounge and dining area, Foxtel and digital channels including Fox Footy, fully-equipped kitchen with full-size cook top, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher, laundry with washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board, wireless internet access (charges apply), ISD/STD direct dial phones, air-conditioning, sound system with CD player, some rooms with an ipod dock, pay movies, mini bar, tea and coffee making facilities. The hotel offers excellent facilities for both leisure and corporate guests and is ideal for families. Mantra Southbank Melbourne facilities include a 15 metre indoor heated pool and spa, well appointed gym, Restaurant and Bar and Conference and Meeting facilities; which will accommodate between 20 and 60 delegates. Our Swan Lake room offers an outdoor area with spectacular city views. All-inclusive half-day, full-day and residential conference packages are available with the flexibility to tailor specific catering and audio-visual needs to suit all requirements. Mantra Southbank Melbourne is the perfect choice for your next Melbourne getaway. WHAT ARE WE CLOSE TO: * Victorian Arts Centre- 5 minute walk * Melbourne Concert Hall- 5 minute walk * Hammer Hall- 5 minute walk * Sidney Myer music bowl- 5 minute walk * National Gallery of Victoria- 5 minute walk * Australian Centre for moving images- 5 minute walk * Melbourne Aquarium- 10 minute walk * Botanical gardens- 5 minute walk * Crown Casino- 10 minute walk * Flinders St Station- 5 minute walk * Southern Cross Station- 15 minute walk * Federation Square- 5 minute walk * Albert Park Grand Prix Circuit & Golf Course- 20 minute walk * Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre- 10 minute walk * MCG - 15 minute walk * Rod Laver Arena, Olympic Park, Hisense Arena- 15 minute walk * Etihad Stadium- 25 minute walk * Southgate restaurants & boutiques, 5 minute walk * Tullamarine Airport - 40 minutes by road * Avalon airport- 1 hour by road * Free City Circle trams- 10 minute walk * Eureka tower- 5 minute walk * DFO South Wharf- 15 minute walk * Williamstown ferry- 5 minute walk * St Kilda- 15 minute by tram * St Kilda Beach- 15 minutes by tram * Luna park- 15 minute tram * Regent Theatre-15 minute walk * Lygon St- 15 minutes by tram ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mantra Southbank Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Southbank Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Mantra Southbank Hotel Melbourne
- Melbourne Mantra Southbank Hotel