We stayed here for a quick break and change of scene from renovation works on our house. We found this hotel via a google search on 'Self-contained Accommodation Melbourne'. Quite often you can be disappointed with last minute "Dive-In with all fours" decisions like this but we were pleasantly surprised. We got a spacious 2 bedroom apartment with views of the Shrine and gardens across the road. It was very clean with modern furnishings (Like new). We ate in the hotel restaurant - very good, friendly staff and modifying the meal for one of our fussy children was no trouble. We found the amenities (My son and I enjoyed a lengthy swim in the pool and spa), location and overall style of the hotel to be very good. It greatly exceeded the quality of a lot of other so-called more upmarket (and more expensive) hotels that we have stayed at.
Our daughter is going to be in a production at the Arts Centre during December 2009 for 2 nights - We wanted to stay in the city during the shows and immediately thought of the Seasons Botanic Gardens - We booked without hesitation and are really looking forward to our this next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seasons Botanic Gardens is located on tree lined St Kilda Rd. overlooking the picturesque Botanical Gardens and Shrine of Remembrance. Only minutes away from the CBD, Southbank Entertainment prescient, Arts Centre, National Gallery of Victoria and Melbourne Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Seasons Botanic Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seasons Botanic Gardens Melbourne
- Seasons Botanic Gardens Hotel Melbourne