We enjoyed our stay at The Seasons hotel. The location was great! Tram stop is right out front and downtown is an easy walk, as is the art museum and Botanic Gardens.
Our 2 bedroom apartment was not huge, but big enough. The kitchen was small but functional for breakfast and snacks. We ate out for most meals.
The apartment was tidy and offered daily service which took care of the linens, beds etc but tables and counters weren't wiped down throughout our stay.
The people at the front desk were super nice and helpful and the hotel was very quiet and private.
We would stay here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seasons Botanic Gardens is located on tree lined St Kilda Rd. overlooking the picturesque Botanical Gardens and Shrine of Remembrance. Only minutes away from the CBD, Southbank Entertainment prescient, Arts Centre, National Gallery of Victoria and Melbourne Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Seasons Botanic Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seasons Botanic Gardens Melbourne
- Seasons Botanic Gardens Hotel Melbourne