Seasons Botanic Gardens
$210
$199
$182
  • Pool
Treasury On Collins(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$182
$157
  • Breakfast included
The Hotel Windsor(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$158
The Westin Melbourne(Melbourne)
$204
$176
Westin.com
  • Pool
Alto Hotel on Bourke(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$95
$148
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$132
$91
Radisson
  • Restaurant
Pan Pacific Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$184
$104
  • Room Service
$251
$161
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewstram stopst kilda roadwar memorialone bedroom apartmentgreat locationrestaurant downstairsfront counterarts centrewashing machine and dryercooking facilitiesdining tableapartment hotellounge roomrooms are largebit datedcar parkingsouth bank
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Staff are always helpful. rooms clean & a fantastic location if you do not want to be in the CBD.

The concierge Joe is a wealthj of knowledge & remembers return guests at an amasing level.

Good cheap Cafe around the Corner, Original Cafe. Staff also have a good memory, I had not been back for about 7 months but he still remembered my Egg & Bacon S/w & flat whit one sugar to go immediately.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
buddhika b, Manager at Seasons Botanic Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review about your recent stay, we appreciate your feedback.

We are delighted to hear that our colleagues have done their best to recognise you and your needs.

Thank you for also mentioning our central location and service, I have already shared your inspiring comments with the team members.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed October 20, 2013

We stay at this hotel because our daughter lives close by. It is convenient to all of Melbourne's attractions without being in the city. The trams stop at the door and taxis pass all the time.
The staff are pleasant and helpful and the rooms are large and well presented. There were a few minor curtain issues in our last room but nothing to worry about. We also like the pool and sauna and the bar.
My one gripe is the lack of free wifi. When I travel overseas I only choose hotels that have this facility and if this hotel wasn't so convenient for us, we would choose one with free wifi.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
buddhika b, Manager at Seasons Botanic Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review and sharing your opinion based on your experience during the recent stay with us.

We relay appreciate your comments and feedback. We are offering 20 minutes free internet for our hotel guests as an added incentive.

However, 24 hour unlimited WIFI package is available for just $ 10. We are always flexible and tailer make packages to suit your needs with discounted rates.

Once again, thank you for the review and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back again on your next visit to Melbourne.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

1) No robes
2) Beds terrible - the sheet for the mattress doesn't fit and also the mattress is worn, not hotel standard.
3) Room service is disgusting. I had to eat in my room as I was busy working and had a burger. meat was a weird taste. I made the mistake of ordering steak and it was cut into 6 parts. So I am guessing all the meat is frozen.
4) Their in room water is from Cosco own brand water. The $4 or whatever I was paying for the water is disgusting. Its such a waste to pay for bottled water but at least provide a semi decent brand.
5) Ate twice at the attached cafe. I ordered the poached eggs - ended up with about a dozen eggs on my plate covering all my toast making it a soggy mess. How can anyone get eggs on toast wrong is beyond me.

I wouldn't stay in this hotel again. Plenty of better options in the city.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Rebecca A
buddhika b, Manager at Seasons Botanic Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Dear Rebecca A.

Greetings from Seasons Botanic Gardens hotel and we thank you for your feedback.

Firstly, we thank you for taking the time to provide us with valuable feedback in relation to the availability of bathrobes and bed linen.

Secondly, we have taken your comments on board regarding French bottled water and will consider providing more brand options in the future.

Last but not least, the restaurant head chef was disappointed that the food provided did not meet to your satisfaction. It is certainly not our standard procedure to serve a dozen eggs when a portion ordered or serve a steak from frozen meat. We appreciate if you can contact me directly to discuss your concerns and our head chef is happy to invite to our restaurant for another meal tasting as a goodwill gesture during your next visit to Melbourne.

I look forward to having the opportunity of welcoming you back

Reviewed September 25, 2013

This hotel was good for a night's stay in the city. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Staff could have communicated a bit more information to us, but apart from minor detail, the hotel is nice and is worth a stay. The view from our room was great!
We booked a room with a queen size bed but received two double beds as we were upgraded. We were informed about this after our stay when I asked the hotel via email. The correspondence I received was friendly and helpful. There was also no sugar for the tea and coffee (only equal) and the plug did not fit the bathtub or sink. Also, the rooms are not very soundproof and we could hear the couple next door arguing for quite some time early in the morning.
Like I said, these are minor details and we did enjoy our stay. Breakfast was great, room was clean and staff were friendly. Great location.

Room Tip: Room P402 has a fantastic view of the Shrine of Remembrance
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jenjen90
buddhika b, Manager at Seasons Botanic Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Dear Guest,

We have carefully considered your comments and staff members have been briefed accordingly.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

I often like to take my 2 children into the city just for a special night out. Usually I end up having to choose between a great hotel or something cost effective so that we have money to spend on other things.
This was not the case with Seasons Botanic Gardens.
The room was absolutely lovely, the kids just adored the pool and I was happy to sit in the spa and watch them swim.
The location is excellent. I will be staying here on my next trip into the city.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
buddhika b, Manager at Seasons Botanic Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Dear Elisha,

Thank you for your great comments and we are happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us at Seasons Botanic Gardens Hotel. Certainly, your feedback will be helpful for our future guests.

Kind Regards,