Those travelling to Melbourne, this is a must place. The location is great, walking distance to so many places, plus the tram is just outside as well. If you have a car, it's one of the cheapest places to park, I have stayed many different places and the parking fee's are huge.The apartments are lovely and spacious too. Best thing is the staff, they are lovely. All the staff were very helpful and always greeted you with a smile.
A fantastic place, very clean and comfortable, like a little home away from home. I will definately be staying there again, and thank you to all staff for being so friendly and making my visit so enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seasons Botanic Gardens is located on tree lined St Kilda Rd. overlooking the picturesque Botanical Gardens and Shrine of Remembrance. Only minutes away from the CBD, Southbank Entertainment prescient, Arts Centre, National Gallery of Victoria and Melbourne Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Seasons Botanic Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seasons Botanic Gardens Melbourne
- Seasons Botanic Gardens Hotel Melbourne