Excellent view, excellent location - easy walk or tram ride to CBD, with much cheaper parking (even cheaper on-street meter parking - 4 hours during B/hrs, but free over night). Have stayed twice using "Run of the House" specials. Very affordable. We live only 1 hour from CBD, therefore would not stay in town if had to pay high rates. Expected to get worst rooms, but both times upgraded to 1, then 2 bedroom apartment. Very spacious. Only down side is double beds are two singles pushed together - not ideal for couples night away, but will definitely stay again.
General comment for all hotels - stop using carpet! it can never be as clean as laminate floors. Recently stayed in at Fraser Apartments in Shanghai. First hotel I have stayed at with laminate floors - excellent!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seasons Botanic Gardens is located on tree lined St Kilda Rd. overlooking the picturesque Botanical Gardens and Shrine of Remembrance. Only minutes away from the CBD, Southbank Entertainment prescient, Arts Centre, National Gallery of Victoria and Melbourne Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Seasons Botanic Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seasons Botanic Gardens Melbourne
- Seasons Botanic Gardens Hotel Melbourne