My other two sisters & I stayed again at Seasons, as it's close location to the city which is easy to walk or tram in. The rooms are airy, clean & with the 2 bedrooms, lounge & kitchen make it ideal for 3-4 people. The service is excellent & Joe made sure we had a private car to take us back to the airport at the same price as a cab. A great location for shopping or business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seasons Botanic Gardens is located on tree lined St Kilda Rd. overlooking the picturesque Botanical Gardens and Shrine of Remembrance. Only minutes away from the CBD, Southbank Entertainment prescient, Arts Centre, National Gallery of Victoria and Melbourne Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Seasons Botanic Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seasons Botanic Gardens Melbourne
- Seasons Botanic Gardens Hotel Melbourne