I stayed at the Seasons Botanic Gardens for one night on business. I was in an apartment room with kitchenette and washer/dryer, but only staying one night, didn't use these extra facilities. The pluses are: clean, quiet rooms with comfortable beds and very good aircon. I ate at the restaurant for dinner and this was enjoyable - reviewed seperately. There are tram stops into town right out the front and the gardens across the road provided pleasant views and walks. There was a small convenience and liquor store (IGA Express) around the corner on Park Street for snacks and drinks. The negatives: The shower was not very powerful - not much more than a dribble. There wasn't much in the way of shops, restaurants or cafes in the immediate area, especially on a Sunday afternoon (there are some good cafes for workers on weekdays though). There were only freeview channels on the TV, and no wifi in the rooms, only a paid 'plug-in' service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seasons Botanic Gardens is located on tree lined St Kilda Rd. overlooking the picturesque Botanical Gardens and Shrine of Remembrance. Only minutes away from the CBD, Southbank Entertainment prescient, Arts Centre, National Gallery of Victoria and Melbourne Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Seasons Botanic Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seasons Botanic Gardens Melbourne
- Seasons Botanic Gardens Hotel Melbourne