We stayed 3 days/2 nights at this hotel. I was pleasantly surprised and it is certainly among the best value for money deals I've ever had. We arrived early but check-in was no problem, no waiting time at all. Staff was very friendly and helpful throughout our entire stay. We got a room on the top floor (5th floor) with a balcony and a view across the Domain/Shrine of Remembrance - very nice, especially watching the sun rise in the morning.
The room was very spacious, clean, and very comfortable, beds/mattresses were excellent.
The location of the hotel is great: King's Domain and Botanical Gardens are just across the street, CBD is withing walking distance, as is the shopping and cafe scene of both South Melbourne and Chapel St. The tram stopping right in front of the hotel gets you to St Kilda (or CBD/Fitzroy) in a few minutes, the free of charge tourist loop bus departs from the Shrine of Remembrance as well. That being said, nights were quiet, so close enough to everything but quiet enough for a good night's sleep. Couldn't be better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seasons Botanic Gardens is located on tree lined St Kilda Rd. overlooking the picturesque Botanical Gardens and Shrine of Remembrance. Only minutes away from the CBD, Southbank Entertainment prescient, Arts Centre, National Gallery of Victoria and Melbourne Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Seasons Botanic Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seasons Botanic Gardens Melbourne
- Seasons Botanic Gardens Hotel Melbourne