My wife and I sought comfortable and friendly accommodation close to the Arts Centre and found it at the Seasons Botanic Gardens. Not being frequent visitors to Melbourne, we found the location ideal for visits to attractions close to the CBD using public transport, free tourist bus and tram services and walking to the Botanic Gardens, War Memorial, cultural centres, the river and the city centre.
The staff were friendly, efficient and helpful in making our four night stay enjoyable. The facilities and services were excellent for our needs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seasons Botanic Gardens is located on tree lined St Kilda Rd. overlooking the picturesque Botanical Gardens and Shrine of Remembrance. Only minutes away from the CBD, Southbank Entertainment prescient, Arts Centre, National Gallery of Victoria and Melbourne Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Seasons Botanic Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seasons Botanic Gardens Melbourne
- Seasons Botanic Gardens Hotel Melbourne