We have been looking for a City hotel that can comfortably accommodate our family of four, and have finally found that in The Seasons Botanic Gardens.
There are many 2-3 bedroom apartments in Melbourne, but very few that offer the services of a good hotel. We were happy to find that the Seasons had large apartments, with good size living areas, who also offered room service, mini bar, had a pool and fitness centre and parking.
It is not city centre, but only a 5 min tram ride or 15 min walk up St Kilda Rd. this was great for us, as it was quiet at night, unlike the city centre, which quite often woke our kids.
Overall we were very happy. The only thing we found that annoyed us was the poor water pressure.
Definitely recommend for families!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seasons Botanic Gardens is located on tree lined St Kilda Rd. overlooking the picturesque Botanical Gardens and Shrine of Remembrance. Only minutes away from the CBD, Southbank Entertainment prescient, Arts Centre, National Gallery of Victoria and Melbourne Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Seasons Botanic Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seasons Botanic Gardens Melbourne
- Seasons Botanic Gardens Hotel Melbourne