Our experience of this hotel is positive. Staff were excellent. Friendly and most helpful. Location to botanical gardens across the road unbeatable. Short tram ride to city or St Kilda. Breakfast we enjoyed. The studio apartment served us well [2a/1c]. It had a kitchenette, bed and lounge area and it was a big room. We had actually transferred from another apartment chain in Collins Street which was nothing on this place. So we highly recommend this hotel and thanks to the staff for a great stay [actually November 2010].
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seasons Botanic Gardens is located on tree lined St Kilda Rd. overlooking the picturesque Botanical Gardens and Shrine of Remembrance. Only minutes away from the CBD, Southbank Entertainment prescient, Arts Centre, National Gallery of Victoria and Melbourne Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Seasons Botanic Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seasons Botanic Gardens Melbourne
- Seasons Botanic Gardens Hotel Melbourne