2 major remarks:-
1) The apartment-styled accommodation is second to no one. All available facilities as well as the location are impressive.
2) Front-desk personnel are excellent; fully armed with great service mind. Mr. Yannick Dierdenne, in particular, deserves a special mention, for he helped providing us details on how to get to the Phillip Island to see the penguin parade. He wrote down a very clear driving direction & spent time showing us the map & explaining till we finally 'got it'. That's not enough, he even offered us to follow him when he's driving back home from work wherein he would drive slowly so we won't get lost. We didn't take the offer but we are overwhelmed with his enthusiasm and a sincere offer. In this modern world where everybody is super busy with own work, it's very hard to find a kind heart ready to take action beyond the job description. Thanks to Mr. Dierdenne, we've found this Melbourne trip worth every minute despite the rains. And for that, we are thankful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seasons Botanic Gardens is located on tree lined St Kilda Rd. overlooking the picturesque Botanical Gardens and Shrine of Remembrance. Only minutes away from the CBD, Southbank Entertainment prescient, Arts Centre, National Gallery of Victoria and Melbourne Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Seasons Botanic Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seasons Botanic Gardens Melbourne
- Seasons Botanic Gardens Hotel Melbourne