We had dinner at the restaurant for a special occasion..... Well our meal and service was special. The views are brilliant. The restaurant is amazing. Our table was at the window with comfy chairs. Love the fact it's spacey and your not on top of each other... The staff and service was brilliant. You dont feel like your being rushed to get you in and out.Had the best risotto I have ever had. It's a bit pricey but still worth the experience. I would definitely go back and experience it again. Make sure you book as it is popular.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Melbourne On Collins is at the Paris end of Collins Street, in the heart of the city's premier shopping, dining and theatre district, just minutes from the famous Melbourne Cricket Ground. This award-winning hotel has 363 luxurious rooms that begin from level 36 offering breathtaking views from floor-to-ceiling windows. Each room is complemented by modern furnishings, mood lighting, LED\LCD or Plasma televisions and iPod|MP3 connection. Marble bathrooms offer automated low level lighting and French amenities.Enjoy modern dining in No35, high tea occasions in Sofi's Lounge or stylish cocktails in the Atrium Bar On 35.For meetings and events, Sofitel Melbourne On Collins is one of the city’s most comprehensive integrated hotel conference venues offering 12 individual meetings venues with comprehensive audio-visual services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Sofitel Melbourne on Collins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Melbourne On Collins Hotel Melbourne
- Accor Melbourne On Collins
- Melbourne Sofitel