We stayed two nights at the Sofitel just after Christmas. It is certainly a very luxurious place to stay and the view is nothing short of spectacular. The rooms are also well resourced and include a central control pad for lighting! The bathrooms are a little tired and economical overnight parking doesn't seem to exist in inner city Melbourne but otherwise we really enjoyed our time there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Melbourne On Collins is at the Paris end of Collins Street, in the heart of the city's premier shopping, dining and theatre district, just minutes from the famous Melbourne Cricket Ground. This award-winning hotel has 363 luxurious rooms that begin from level 36 offering breathtaking views from floor-to-ceiling windows. Each room is complemented by modern furnishings, mood lighting, LED\LCD or Plasma televisions and iPod|MP3 connection. Marble bathrooms offer automated low level lighting and French amenities.Enjoy modern dining in No35, high tea occasions in Sofi's Lounge or stylish cocktails in the Atrium Bar On 35.For meetings and events, Sofitel Melbourne On Collins is one of the city’s most comprehensive integrated hotel conference venues offering 12 individual meetings venues with comprehensive audio-visual services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, ACCOR, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Sofitel Melbourne on Collins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Melbourne On Collins Hotel Melbourne
- Accor Melbourne On Collins
- Melbourne Sofitel