I enjoyed my recent stay at the Sofitel as I stayed there for my 1st anniversary. The staff were very nice, courteous and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable but the room service burger and creme brulee were fairly average for $51. I also had a lot of trouble sleeping as there was a high pitched whistling sound in my room. It kept changing pitch and would stop and start constantly so I could not even get used to it and block it out. We could not work out what it was so therefore could not do anything about it. Apart from that everything was great and we loved the hotel's Club room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Melbourne On Collins is at the Paris end of Collins Street, in the heart of the city's premier shopping, dining and theatre district, just minutes from the famous Melbourne Cricket Ground. This award-winning hotel has 363 luxurious rooms that begin from level 36 offering breathtaking views from floor-to-ceiling windows. Each room is complemented by modern furnishings, mood lighting, LED\LCD or Plasma televisions and iPod|MP3 connection. Marble bathrooms offer automated low level lighting and French amenities.Enjoy modern dining in No35, high tea occasions in Sofi's Lounge or stylish cocktails in the Atrium Bar On 35.For meetings and events, Sofitel Melbourne On Collins is one of the city’s most comprehensive integrated hotel conference venues offering 12 individual meetings venues with comprehensive audio-visual services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, ACCOR, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Melbourne on Collins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Melbourne On Collins Hotel Melbourne
- Accor Melbourne On Collins
- Melbourne Sofitel