My husband, children (in another room) and I spent a lovely night at the Sofitel in Melbourne. The valet parking and reception staff were delightful from the onset. As ACCOR club members we were presented with amazing ganache chocolates on arrival and cocktail vouchers from the bar. This we were not expecting. Our luxury room had beautiful views of both the city and the bay from the 42nd floor. The bed was super comfy and all the amenities were lovely. The bar staff in no. 35 were also very attentive. Thank you Soffitel for a lovely pre.xmas stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Melbourne On Collins is at the Paris end of Collins Street, in the heart of the city's premier shopping, dining and theatre district, just minutes from the famous Melbourne Cricket Ground. This award-winning hotel has 363 luxurious rooms that begin from level 36 offering breathtaking views from floor-to-ceiling windows. Each room is complemented by modern furnishings, mood lighting, LED\LCD or Plasma televisions and iPod|MP3 connection. Marble bathrooms offer automated low level lighting and French amenities.Enjoy modern dining in No35, high tea occasions in Sofi's Lounge or stylish cocktails in the Atrium Bar On 35.For meetings and events, Sofitel Melbourne On Collins is one of the city’s most comprehensive integrated hotel conference venues offering 12 individual meetings venues with comprehensive audio-visual services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, ACCOR, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Melbourne on Collins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Melbourne On Collins Hotel Melbourne
- Accor Melbourne On Collins
- Melbourne Sofitel