This was my first stay at the Sofitel Melbourne - understandable as I live in Melbourne! I chose the Sofitel as the base for a 'Melbourne weekend', with a Luxury room with corner views on the 40th floor. Spacious and elegantly appointed room with neutral decor, interesting bathroom with clear views across the Melbourne CBD from the shower!
There is some noise from the Atrium on the 35th floor, but this is only audible from the passageways, and the room was virtually noise-free. It's a shame I only had a one night stay at this beautiful hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Melbourne On Collins is at the Paris end of Collins Street, in the heart of the city's premier shopping, dining and theatre district, just minutes from the famous Melbourne Cricket Ground. This award-winning hotel has 363 luxurious rooms that begin from level 36 offering breathtaking views from floor-to-ceiling windows. Each room is complemented by modern furnishings, mood lighting, LED\LCD or Plasma televisions and iPod|MP3 connection. Marble bathrooms offer automated low level lighting and French amenities.Enjoy modern dining in No35, high tea occasions in Sofi's Lounge or stylish cocktails in the Atrium Bar On 35.For meetings and events, Sofitel Melbourne On Collins is one of the city’s most comprehensive integrated hotel conference venues offering 12 individual meetings venues with comprehensive audio-visual services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity, ACCOR and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Melbourne on Collins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Melbourne On Collins Hotel Melbourne
- Accor Melbourne On Collins
- Melbourne Sofitel