Vibe Savoy Hotel Melbourne
$210
$199
$182
  • Pool
Treasury On Collins(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$182
$157
  • Breakfast included
The Hotel Windsor(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$158
The Westin Melbourne(Melbourne)
$204
$176
Westin.com
  • Pool
Alto Hotel on Bourke(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$95
$148
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$132
$91
Radisson
  • Restaurant
Pan Pacific Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$184
$104
  • Room Service
$251
$161
Agoda.com
4,032 results
All reviewssouthern cross stationgreat locationskybus terminalsky busetihad stadiumspencer streetpublic transportfree tramseasy accessbuffet breakfastroom servicevalet parkingwould stay againpleasant staycrown casinocentral locationbed was comfortable
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Best thing about this hotel are front desk staff, they are first class! Cheerful, focussed and helpful. They made our stay in Melbourne particularly positive. Rooms are comfortable, spacious and quiet. Breakfast in restaurant - staff were attentive and helpful. Would have been 5 stars for service except that that Housekeeping were bit erratic in attention to detail when cleaning.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Melissa T, Manager at Vibe Savoy Hotel Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2014

Dear Stuart Q

Thank you for the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback.

The team and I are pleased to read you found our team to be outstanding. I will ensure I share your comments with the entire Front Office Department!

On behalf of the team we look forward to welcoming you back to Vibe Savoy Hotel Melbourne soon!

Reviewed January 5, 2014

I stayed at the Vibe Savoy for the christmas period and was very happy with my stay. The room was clean and comfortable and the staff were all extremely helpful. The hotel is close to the train station which was perfect when arriving from the airport late at night.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Nat0712
Melissa T, Manager at Vibe Savoy Hotel Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Dear Nat0712

Thank you for your review!

We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay at Vibe Savoy Hotel Melbourne. I also agree that the location of the hotel is ideal in many ways – we are very close to many of the local attractions and transport.

On your next trip to Melbourne we hope to welcome you back to Vibe Savoy.

Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Perfect for weekend in Melbourne
The Vibe Savoy was excellent value for money
Straight from Airport from gold coast jumped on Sky bus to Southern Cross Rail Station
hotel straight across road perfect link to commence my trip
The Staff were outstanding commented to duty Manager Handy that staff members in Bar lounge Hung and breakfast Margaret were a credit to the hotel
Have no hesitation in returning to this excellent hotel well done Vibe Team Savoy Melbourne

• Stayed: January 2014

Dear taffy_longman

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

The team and I are pleased to read you enjoyed your stay with us. It is great to hear that you enjoyed not only the location of the hotel but found our team to be friendly. I will be sure to share your comments with both Hung & Margaret.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Stayed here in December. Checked in on time but key pass failed after one use. View of Southern Cross Station Roof off putting. Complaint re: breakfast, nothing further heard after initial call back to obtain further particulars (recommend you go elsewhere for breakfast).

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Andrew T

Dear Andrew T

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at Vibe Savoy Hotel Melbourne.

We appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with your comments. I was disappointed to hear that your stay did not meet expectations.

I would like to offer you the opportunity to contact me directly at the hotel should you wish to discuss your stay further.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

This hotel was outstanding. Check in service quick. Staff extremely helpful in giving directions to a first time visitor to Melbourne. I was traveling with a large bike box, large trunk and a smaller suitcase with roller wheels and they offered to store it for my stay as I had no use in Melbourne for the contents. I actually asked a Handy man if the hotel had been renovated recently. No, 10 years ago. Everything was clean. Breakfast buffet was very good, particularly, the fresh fruit assortment. Location is fantastic for access to the CBD (Central Business District) and Southern Cross RR station. Particular thanks to ABS, the porter for his assistance in transporting my bike box etc to the furthest platform (15) to catch the train to Stratford. Highly recommend

Room Tip: I was on the 10th floor facing Spencer Street and Southern Cross RR. Heard nothing.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Erik N

Dear Erik N

Thank you for taking the time to provide your comments. I was delighted to read your feedback about the team’s guest service in particular Abs. It is always great when a guest recognises the outstanding service provided by individual team members.

Thanks again for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to our Vibe Savoy in the future.