Vibe Savoy Hotel Melbourne
Novotel Melbourne on Collins(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$133
$127
  • Restaurant
Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$145
$116
  • Restaurant
Oaks On William(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$126
$104
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Travelodge Hotel Melbourne Docklands(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$99
$73
  • Free Internet
The Hotel Windsor(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$168
$97
  • Restaurant
Rendezvous Hotel Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$101
$95
  • Room Service
$239
$189
$190
  • Pool
Art Series - The Larwill Studio(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$129
$108
  • Fitness center
3,990 results
All reviewssouthern cross stationgreat locationskybus terminalsky busetihad stadiumspencer streetpublic transportfree tramseasy accessbuffet breakfastroom servicevalet parkingwould stay againpleasant staycrown casinocentral locationbed was comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 15, 2013

This hotel is located opposite the Southern Cross Station, tram line and taxis nearby. We were able to walk into town each night and across to the casino ( safe walk about 30 min). On arrival, the staff were friendly , love the stylish Art Deco interior. My room had a comfy mattress, sofa and desk , really stylish. The only flaw was the shower is over the bath and its quite a step down. I found it challenging at 173cm and fit.
On check out, the staff were friendly and luggage was able to be stored safely I would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Annette A
Melissa T, Manager at Vibe Savoy Hotel Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Dera Annette A

Thank you for your Trip Advisor review!

I was thrilled to hear you not only enjoyed the location of the hotel but the service provided by the team. At Vibe Savoy we pride ourselves on our friendly service; I truly believe that feedback from our guests is the only true measure of a hotel’s performance.

The Team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Vibe Savoy soon.

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Good location, very close to public transport. Bed linen was a bit scratchy and uncomfortable. Maid didn't replace toiletries, toilet paper or tissues. Otherwise it wasn't a bad hotel. Check in staff were friendly and quite helpful.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Lyssa E

Thank you for reviewing our hotel on tripadvisor

We are pleased to read that the Vibe Savoy team were helpful during your stay. Our hotel is very close to many of the local attractions and transport.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future

Kind regards

Reviewed October 13, 2013

When we arrived there was an issue with our booking. ....... Meaning it wasn't there .... After 10 mins, with a reservation number and help via a couple of people it was located. Which was a relief as it was grand final weekend. Despite this, the staff were very friendly and trying to sort the issue which they did.
We were allowed to go to our room early which was excellent, but it wasn't totally made up. On our way out mentioned this to reception, and as expected they were apologetic and very obliging, saying it will be sorted by the time we were back. Which, when we returned, it appeared to have been. It wasn't until the next morning when I realised we had 4 body lotions and nothing to wash with (including soaps)
I think this was noticed as it was rectified the next day.
For the rest of the weekend there was no hot water (Lukewarm at best)

However the staff were always welcoming and helpful and the hotel is excellently located, walking distance from most things or a short cab ride.

I would stay here again, as I think the water issue was unfortunate and would have been rectified quickly. But maybe some additional training to staff would be worthwhile, re what is expected at a hotel of this calibre.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Dear whatithink2010

Thank you for your comments on Trip Advisor. I sincerely apologise for the difficulties you in counted on check-in however I am happy to see the team resolved this for you. I was thrilled to read you enjoyed your stay and your comments about our locations. Regarding the standard of your room on arrival I have addressed your comments with the Housekeeping Manager.

Please let me know when you plan to return to Melbourne so that I can look after your accommodation requirements.

Kind regards

Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for only one night thinking we would be arriving by train but a change of plans meant we had a car. We arrived 9am and were able to leave our bags and car there - no problems.the staff were friendly and the rooms are best and well furnished, I'm a fussy sleeper but found the mattress really comfortable. The only issue is take care getting out of the shower/bath: it's so high that I almost slipped on the floor after missing the bathmat.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear burraS

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback!

We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay at Vibe Savoy Hotel Melbourne. I also agree that the location of the hotel is ideal in many ways – we are very close to many of the local attractions and transport.

On your next trip to Melbourne we hope to welcome you back to Vibe Savoy.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I booked this for a 4 night stay for a business trip, being close the main station and airport bus. I arrived on a wet cold Sunday night and was pleased to find a friendly on-site bar/bistro to provide a meal at a late hour and no need to go out.

The position is really handy, with the city at your doorstep and friendly staff - the TV didn't work properly and was fixed immediately on my reporting of this. It is not modern, but very funky and useful hotel, with all mod cons. I would definitely stay there again and I felt very much at home in this art deco gem.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank TWBuddy

Dear TWBuddy

The Team at Vibe Savoy are delighted to hear you enjoyed your recent stay. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your positive feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you back to a Vibe Hotel in the near future.