We (a family of 3 adult) stayed for 3 nights around Christmas 2004. The photos on the promotional material (printed and on the web are a bit deceptive) There's no air-conditioning in the bathroom (only a open window to outside!). There was no bell boy.
Good location however, the staff were very friendly too. Price? probably just a touch expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure North Melbourne is located on the edge of the CBD, just a short tram ride from the city of Melbourne. All of Melbourne's attractions are within easy access. The hotel offers 70 contemporary & comfortable rooms and suites, with King, Queen, Twin accommodation options available, all with en-suite bathrooms, LCD TV, Foxtel, Internet access, Fridge with mini bar, tea & coffee making facilities. The hotel has a small plunge pool, and offers complimentary access to local private gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Mercure North Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges North Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Rydges North Hotel Melbourne
- Melbourne Rydges North Hotel