“Highly recommend Radisson”

Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens
Ranked #9 of 161 Hotels in Melbourne
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed April 15, 2014

The Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens was comfortable and met all travelling needs. Dinner and breakfast in restaurant exceeded expectations. All staff couldn't have been more friendly and helpful. I hope to stay here again.

Room Tip: Construction on building beside wakes one up early in morning.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
RadissonMelbourneGM, General Manager at Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post a great review.

We're pleased to read that you had a great experience staying with us.

I hope to welcome you back upon your return to Melbourne.

Steve Finlayson

Write a ReviewReviews (3,089)

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Have been staying at the Radisson Flagstaff for 3.5 weeks while working in Melbourne. The staff are great and friendly and really make you feel at home. The rooms are comfy and the beds soft, much needed after often long stressful days. You are always greeted with a happy smiley face.
The restaurant food and staff are great too, food is yummy and the staff also make you feel at home, especially when travelling/dining alone.
I always try and book the Radisson for visits to Melbourne.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay & in particular, the service received from our fantastic team of staff.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Radisson.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

No doubt this is an excellent hotel and all the good things that need to be said, has been said by others. If there is one thing I would like to see provided is complementary bottled water in the room.

The hotel has good security; you will need your room card to access the lifts as well as your room door.

Staff are ever willing to help you in any way. It seems to be the culture of this hotel.

I had left my digital camera in my room when I checked out. The cleaning staff who found it, sent it to the Lost & Found department where my camera was wrapped up in protective plastic.

I was able to retrieve my camera from the front desk when I returned for it.

Kudos to the management of Radisson for honest employees!

Thank you, Radisson.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to post a great review.

We're pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay & I appreciate your valuable feedback regarding the bottled water.

I look forward to welcoming you back upon your return to Melbourne.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

From the moment my daughter and I pulled up at the front of the Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens and the concierge was promptly at the back of the car to take our bags in I was impressed! Check in was prompt, staff were genuinely friendly and helpful and the venue had a lovely relaxed (yet professional) feel about it. I was very happy with my stay as I had good value for money but was still staying somewhere a little special. Breakfast provided a wide choice of options and the 12pm checkout was very convenient after a wander around the market. Rooms were comfy, clean, quiet and the free WiFi a great bonus. Thank you to all for a great stay - we will be back.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
RadissonMelbourneGM, General Manager at Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2014

Dear Aussiemacca,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

I am delighted to read that you had a great stay.

We look forward to seeing you again shortly.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

Thoroughly enjoyed my 3 night stay! GREAT value for money!

Staff were all excellent - friendly, helpful and efficient! Our room was at the front of the hotel and over looked the gardens and the city, great view! The room was spotless upon arrival and each day our room was serviced and was returned to the immaculate state we had found it in when we arrived, huge thankyou to housekeeping - you do a great job!!. Cosy bathrobes were a nice touch, as were all the amenities.

Spa on the 11th floor was relaxing after a long day with great views of the city!

Location was perfect for us with the Victorian Market and Tram stops close by, as well as the Old Melbourne Gaol and Bourke Street mall only a few blocks away.

We chose to stay at Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens after thoroughly enjoying our stay at Radisson Blu Fiji last year, both hotels are of very high quality and we would highly recommend these hotels!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear SamanthaN120,

Thank you for taking the time to post a great review.

I am pleased to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay & in particular, our convenient location.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

Stayed for a couple of nights in March. It was almost 10 years since I'd last been at the Radisson on Flagstaff. In that time it has become a very nice hotel. The rooms are well appointed, and I like the 'rainfall' shower. Breakfast was good, with a broad selection. Dinner in the evening was served quickly with friendly waitstaff. A very convenient place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2014

Dear TimfromCanberra,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on this site.

I am pleased to read that you decided to return to our hotel & enjoyed the stay.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here as got a great bargain as a mystery deal and we weren't disappointed. On check in staff were great and directed us to parking and every time we pasted the front desk- we were acknowledged. Room was lovely however bathroom a little outdated.. But not dirty... We decided on recommendation to try restaurant downstairs and again staff were brilliant... Highly recommend this hotel..

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear tara_smith53,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay & we hope to see you again soon.