Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$104
Hotels.com$91
eDreams$104
Official Site$114
Orbitz.com$91
Destinia.com$143
3,435 results
All reviews parkview hotel cricket ground st kilda albert park buffet breakfast tram stop a city view room full buffet chapel st room service comfortable beds public transport great place to stay easy access great room cbd spa
Selected filters
Reviewed September 10, 2016

I purchased my stay on Groupon. It was a cheap two night weekend stay.
I am very impressed. They offered a lovely room, so clean with a perfect view. Their service was exceptional. Their beds are very comfortable. Breakfast was amazing and satisfying. I would truly stay again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LaurieLittman, General Manager at View Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2016

Hi 142marjorief. Thank you for writing a review on Trip Advisor and for choosing to stay at the Melbourne Parkview Hotel. I am delighted to read that the service your received from staff was exceptional and that you enjoyed so many aspects of your stay. Thank you for your kind words, I will be sure to pass them onto our department managers. I do look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed September 9, 2016

This is far enough from the city centre to be quite and close enough to walk everywhere. We enjoyed the great breakfast and we visited the spa. Our room had an amazing view of the city and the service was welcoming.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LaurieLittman, General Manager at View Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2016

Hi jtdeclase. Thank you for taking the time to review the Melbourne Parkview Hotel. It is a delight to hear that your enjoyed your stay and found the location convenient. I’m pleased that you found the service welcoming and that you got to visit the spa and enjoy the lovely city view. I will be sure to pass on your positive comments to our breakfast chef. Thank you for the feedback and we hope to welcome you back to the hotel again soon.

Reviewed September 9, 2016

The room was very nice, large and well fitted out, with extremely comfy bed, however our meal at the
restaurant was very disappointing, over priced and under quality, needless to say we only dined in once

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us.
I am disappointed to read that you did not find the meal to your satisfaction. I certainly appreciate your comments and will discuss these with my Executive Chef. Please be assured that we review all of our menus and food regularly and our objective is to provide a level of consistency and value that all customers may enjoy. I am pleased that your rating indicates that you enjoyed your overall stay. I thank you for your valuable feedback and hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed September 9, 2016

The first impact was not so good: no automatic doors, quite outdated lounge, not to mention the elevators, old fashoned. By the way, as we get to the 4th floor we saw a lovely corridor and we reached our room, just down the corridor. I was a corner room! two of the walls were big glass windows and the room fitting was great. Moreover, there was a small room leading to the bathroom, where we could have our complimentary coffee. The bathroom was well equipped and had been recently refurbished: perfect!
Breakfast was fantastic, too. You can get a fresh orange squeeze or an instant made pancake. Food quality was really very good.
Should we be back to Melbourne, we'll stay again at the Parkview.

Room tip: Take into account a stay at the Parkview hotel.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Hi Inops. Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on TripAdvisor. I appreciate your feedback and am pleased that you enjoyed your overall stay. I certainly take your comments on board and will be sure to pass these on to our Maintenance Manager. I’m delighted that you enjoyed the features of the Deluxe Room and found breakfast service fantastic. Thank you for your kind words. I do look forward to welcoming you back to the Parkview Hotel in the future.

Reviewed September 7, 2016 via mobile

We stayed two nights. The first night we shared a wall with the elevator shaft. We arrived late and tired. It wasn't noisy, but not ideal. Would have liked to be told that.

We upgraded to a better room after breakfast. Much nicer - bright and spacious. Thanks.

The hotel is a bit dated, staff are friendly but need new uniforms or just a good wash. Breakfast was good and coffee good.

Michael

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We really appreciate hearing our guest's feedback and take on board all of the comments that you have provided. I am sorry that you experienced noise issues in the room you were allocated to and I’m delighted that this was rectified by our team during your stay. I will be sure to pass on your comments to the department managers and do hope to welcome you back in the future.