Can recommend this hotel for business and leisure, esp for location & price. Stayed for business 2 nights then joined by spouse for w/end. Loved being able to walk out door to CBD shops, trams and laneway cafes. Close to everything. Conference was at Convention Ctr and some colleagues (with spouses) stayed at adj Hilton for more$. Wives said later they should have stayed at Novotel Collins - Hilton too far from CBD action (shops/theatres/cafes).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Melbourne, Novotel Melbourne on Collins offers 380 beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites. The 4.5 Star property is within walking distance of some of the finest attractions in Melbourne. Offering a contemporary restaurant and bar, indoor heated swimming pool & spa and fitness centre, it is the perfect choice for both business and leisure travellers. St. Collins Lane, located conveniently beneath the hotel is now open, Melbourne's most unique fashion destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Melbourne on Collins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Melbourne On Collins Hotel Melbourne
- Accor Melbourne On Collins
- Melbourne Novotel