Stayed at the Novotel on Collins from the 8th to 11th August on my way home to WA.
The room was nice and clean, The bed was nice comfortable. The water in the shower was nice and hot which was great.
The food was a little pricey on what you got.
The only let down was the passages leading to the lifts. They where not vacummed for 2 days and to me public areas are first impression.
Also having the mini bar person knocking on ur door between 5 to 6pm is not good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Melbourne, Novotel Melbourne on Collins offers 380 beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites. The 4.5 Star property is within walking distance of some of the finest attractions in Melbourne. Offering a contemporary restaurant and bar, indoor heated swimming pool & spa and fitness centre, it is the perfect choice for both business and leisure travellers. St. Collins Lane, located conveniently beneath the hotel is now open, Melbourne's most unique fashion destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Melbourne on Collins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Melbourne On Collins Hotel Melbourne
- Accor Melbourne On Collins
- Melbourne Novotel