Stayed here for 2 nights to go see Lions Vs Wallabies.
Originally a Queen room but got upgraded to a Premier King - if that was an upgrade I would hate to see what the original booking room would have been.
Room was not too bad for size but lighting terrible - one good bit was did not have to put room card into slot for power. Bathroom like a dark hole, very hard to see to the shower.
Supposed to be free internet and water, had to ask for internet code it was not supplied, and water $7.50.
Had been here before and while location is great, staff excellent the rooms are just too dated and cramped. They should look at Novotel Auckland airport for some tips on lighting and what a Premier King room should loook like.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Melbourne, Novotel Melbourne on Collins offers 380 beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites. The 4.5 Star property is within walking distance of some of the finest attractions in Melbourne. Offering a contemporary restaurant and bar, indoor heated swimming pool & spa and fitness centre, it is the perfect choice for both business and leisure travellers. St. Collins Lane, located conveniently beneath the hotel is now open, Melbourne's most unique fashion destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Novotel Melbourne on Collins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Melbourne On Collins Hotel Melbourne
- Accor Melbourne On Collins
- Melbourne Novotel