Such a handy spot for the hotel - right in the heart of the city; and walking distance to Flinders Street Station, Fed Square, and pretty much every tram.
The pull-up bay for the valet parking always has space, and is well-attended. It's right out front. The staff changed the station on our car radio which was odd, though..
Lift lobby undergoing renovations when we went (Feb 2013), but it didn't seem to make any difference. Strong smell of chlorine from the indoor pool throughout the common areas, but thia didn't seem to be an issue in the room (in saying that, our room was ages away from the lift..). Staff also helpful, and offered baggage storage for the day after checkout.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Melbourne, Novotel Melbourne on Collins offers 380 beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites. The 4.5 Star property is within walking distance of some of the finest attractions in Melbourne. Offering a contemporary restaurant and bar, indoor heated swimming pool & spa and fitness centre, it is the perfect choice for both business and leisure travellers. St. Collins Lane, located conveniently beneath the hotel is now open, Melbourne's most unique fashion destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Melbourne on Collins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Melbourne On Collins Hotel Melbourne
- Accor Melbourne On Collins
- Melbourne Novotel