The location can't be beat (except for the Westin, which is even better). If you stay there, make your you get a street view room and not the upgraded rooms that view the atrium (basically looking inside of a shopping centre).
The room I had was spacious, clean and quite elegant, though a bit dark.
The staff are great, and no worries to get late checkout to noon.
The breakfast area though feels really old - the tiles and the design. It feels more like a cafeteria. I really cant recommend it.
The gym has improved and there is a small pool.
For a 4 star hotel, pretty good, and the location is just perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Melbourne, Novotel Melbourne on Collins offers 380 beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites. The 4.5 Star property is within walking distance of some of the finest attractions in Melbourne. Offering a contemporary restaurant and bar, indoor heated swimming pool & spa and fitness centre, it is the perfect choice for both business and leisure travellers. St. Collins Lane, located conveniently beneath the hotel is now open, Melbourne's most unique fashion destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda, ACCOR, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Melbourne on Collins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Melbourne On Collins Hotel Melbourne
- Accor Melbourne On Collins
- Melbourne Novotel