I stayed at Novotel on Collins because it is very central.
Check-in was a breeze and the front office staff very helpful and friendly.
First timers might find, with Reception several floors up, that check-in is a bit confusing as you have to take one lift to get to Reception and another to your room.
Public transport (trams) go past the front door and some of the best shops are either next door or in Bourke Street, one block away.
I went to the football at the MCG which is my reason for the stay.
The room was excellent and the bed very comfortable.
Only complaint, lifts very noisy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Melbourne, Novotel Melbourne on Collins offers 380 beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites. The 4.5 Star property is within walking distance of some of the finest attractions in Melbourne. Offering a contemporary restaurant and bar, indoor heated swimming pool & spa and fitness centre, it is the perfect choice for both business and leisure travellers. St. Collins Lane, located conveniently beneath the hotel is now open, Melbourne's most unique fashion destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Melbourne on Collins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Melbourne On Collins Hotel Melbourne
- Accor Melbourne On Collins
- Melbourne Novotel