Pulled up in Collins St & was meet quickly by valet parking staff. Porters were quick to pick up bags & get the lift for us to reception. Quick checkin. We stayed in a premier king room. Was very quiet & comfortable. Good location to access the city- tram stop out the front, easy walk to Fed Square.
Check out was 11am but we wanted to do some shopping, so bags were stored for us. Valet parking takes about 15 mins for your car to arrive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Melbourne, Novotel Melbourne on Collins offers 380 beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites. The 4.5 Star property is within walking distance of some of the finest attractions in Melbourne. Offering a contemporary restaurant and bar, indoor heated swimming pool & spa and fitness centre, it is the perfect choice for both business and leisure travellers. St. Collins Lane, located conveniently beneath the hotel is now open, Melbourne's most unique fashion destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, ACCOR, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Melbourne on Collins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Melbourne On Collins Hotel Melbourne
- Accor Melbourne On Collins
- Melbourne Novotel