Family of five stayed at the Novotel for six nights over the australian open. Superb position for everything, the tennis, shopping, food, restaurants. The kids had a large suite and we had a new room over looking Australia on Collins (shopping centre). Bathrooms good and clean, beds comfortable and spacious with good facilities and seating. Didn't use hotel restaurants, no need as so close to coffee shops etc. pool tiny and gym fairly small but adequate. Would highly recommend. We moved to Sofitel for the remainder of our holiday due to availability, and although the Sofitel might have a few more luxuries, for price the Novotel is much better value for money and is a more central position. Great for families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Melbourne, Novotel Melbourne on Collins offers 380 beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites. The 4.5 Star property is within walking distance of some of the finest attractions in Melbourne. Offering a contemporary restaurant and bar, indoor heated swimming pool & spa and fitness centre, it is the perfect choice for both business and leisure travellers. St. Collins Lane, located conveniently beneath the hotel is now open, Melbourne's most unique fashion destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Novotel Melbourne on Collins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Melbourne On Collins Hotel Melbourne
- Accor Melbourne On Collins
- Melbourne Novotel