I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. Hotel perfected located on Collins street, right in the heart of Melbourne CBD. Lobby is at 6th floor, above a shopping centre. Heaps of shops available right outside the hotel. Rooms are newly renovated, they did a good job for revocation. Room is big but pretty basic. Bathroom is modern and functional. Double bed is comfortable, but not a lot of choice of pillows. It is very quiet, at least my room. I am on 11th floor, I hardly can hear the tram on Collins street. Service was okey but nothing outstanding. Check in and check out was fine, some staff are friendlier than others. I like the breakfast option, full buffet breakfast, quick one or coffee and muffin. I had coffee and muffin everyday. There is a gym available as well. Considering I paid more than 200 dollars a night, it is not the best value for money in that area. I will definitely come back to this hotel if the price is right.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Melbourne, Novotel Melbourne on Collins offers 380 beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites. The 4.5 Star property is within walking distance of some of the finest attractions in Melbourne. Offering a contemporary restaurant and bar, indoor heated swimming pool & spa and fitness centre, it is the perfect choice for both business and leisure travellers. St. Collins Lane, located conveniently beneath the hotel is now open, Melbourne's most unique fashion destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Accorhotels.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Melbourne on Collins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Melbourne On Collins Hotel Melbourne
- Accor Melbourne On Collins
- Melbourne Novotel