Stayed here on a Sunday night for business on Monday. Had a lovely room facing Collins Street. Staff were lovely from the front desk to the restaurant. My room was large enough with a very comfortable bed. Everything worked well and I enjoyed my stay overnight. I ate in the restaurant by myself and felt quite comfortable. Food was very pleasant, reasonably priced and the service was good. I left my belongings with the Concierge while attending business in the CBD. On my return my car was brought around for me, loaded and I then took off to my home on the outskirts of Melbourne. Sure was better than driving in and out of the CBD in one day.
Very good hotel if you want a central location to everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Melbourne, Novotel Melbourne on Collins offers 380 beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites. The 4.5 Star property is within walking distance of some of the finest attractions in Melbourne. Offering a contemporary restaurant and bar, indoor heated swimming pool & spa and fitness centre, it is the perfect choice for both business and leisure travellers. St. Collins Lane, located conveniently beneath the hotel is now open, Melbourne's most unique fashion destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Accorhotels.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Novotel Melbourne on Collins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Melbourne On Collins Hotel Melbourne
- Accor Melbourne On Collins
- Melbourne Novotel