Located on Melbourne’s premier street, the Novotel is ideal for shopaholics and convenient for first-time visitors. From high-end fashion to souvenir kitsch, Collins Street and its surroundings offer up a retail smorgasbord that would satisfy a range of budgets and purposes. While the Novotel is within close proximity to downtown attractions, those seeking easier access can simply hop on the free City Circle Tram or the City Tourist Shuttle as the stops are only a few blocks away. In addition to spacious rooms, the hotel also has a competitive weekly internet rate and serves up an impressive assortment for their breakfast buffet. Where the Novotel could improve is in its efficiency as room service was dreadfully slow, mini bar restocking was not completed before check-in, and a credit card was required again for the check-out process even though it was already provided.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Melbourne, Novotel Melbourne on Collins offers 380 beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites. The 4.5 Star property is within walking distance of some of the finest attractions in Melbourne. Offering a contemporary restaurant and bar, indoor heated swimming pool & spa and fitness centre, it is the perfect choice for both business and leisure travellers. St. Collins Lane, located conveniently beneath the hotel is now open, Melbourne's most unique fashion destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, ACCOR, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Melbourne on Collins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Melbourne On Collins Hotel Melbourne
- Accor Melbourne On Collins
- Melbourne Novotel