I was travelling with my bestie so was worried when we got in the room we would argue over who got the biggest bed as most hotels have one double and one single. So was absolutely delighted when we saw we both had a double bed. Room service was faultless meals arrived piping hot and absolutely delicious. The buffet breakfast downstairs was great too. Very friendly and helpful staff at all times. My one negativity about the room was the frosted glass doors leading in the bathroom it didnt give you enough privacy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens is in the city centre, near State Parliament, and overlooks picturesque Treasury Gardens. The hotel features 164 rooms, Hop Sing Bar & Food, with an Asian inspired menu designed for sharing, plus conference facilities for up to 200 people. The many boutiques of Collins Street are close by and it is an easy walk to Federation Square, the Melbourne Cricket Ground, Rod Laver Arena, AAMI Park and Hisense Arena. The free city circle tram stops right at the front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens Hotel Melbourne
- Accor Melbourne Spring Street