Stayed here for three nights In February as had tickets to see 'The Boss' in Melbourne. Primarily wanted to be walking distance to the concert venue at AAMIPark, which it was and that was very convenient. it is also located well for the CBD, tramstops etc.
We didn't eat here however had a drink at the downstairs bar on a couple of occasions. The service was OK and I found they didn't keep the area that clean, could have wiped down tables etc. although not gross by any means. Our room was 'city view' (not what I'd call a view), the bed was comfortable, linen was fine etc, smallish but functional. The bathroom was possibly the smallest bathroom I've ever tried to squeeze in, it had NO vanity space, So no where to put the toiletry bag and if you stood at the sink you could just about sit on the toilet. The shower door opened out so you had to back out of the bathroom a bit to open it and get it. Floor space literally would have been 1 metre x 1 metre. It was reasonably modern but just uncomfortably tiny. Awful lighting also making makeup application a bit hit and miss!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens is in the city centre, near State Parliament, and overlooks picturesque Treasury Gardens. The hotel features 164 rooms, Hop Sing Bar & Food, with an Asian inspired menu designed for sharing, plus conference facilities for up to 200 people. The many boutiques of Collins Street are close by and it is an easy walk to Federation Square, the Melbourne Cricket Ground, Rod Laver Arena, AAMI Park and Hisense Arena. The free city circle tram stops right at the front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens Hotel Melbourne
- Accor Melbourne Spring Street