My friends and I stayed here for a weekend in October and it is safe to say this hotel is a gem!
It was cheaper than most hotels, with a very modern and welcoming atmosphere. The staff were absolutely wonderful, as we made a lot of requests during our stay- they were friendly and nothing was too hard for them!
Room was clean and comfortable, mini bar was good, great location, received robes on request and had a lovely view. Not to mention the room service was 10/10.
I would recommend this hotel to everybody I talk to. Sensational weekend and will definitely return. Thank you, mercure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens is in the city centre, near State Parliament, and overlooks picturesque Treasury Gardens. The hotel features 164 rooms, Hop Sing Bar & Food, with an Asian inspired menu designed for sharing, plus conference facilities for up to 200 people. The many boutiques of Collins Street are close by and it is an easy walk to Federation Square, the Melbourne Cricket Ground, Rod Laver Arena, AAMI Park and Hisense Arena. The free city circle tram stops right at the front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens Hotel Melbourne
- Accor Melbourne Spring Street