We couldn't have asked for a better experience; anything we needed or asked for was tended to immediately. Although our first room was small for our party of 3, it was adequate. When we returned for our last night, (our choice to return for the one night) our room was fabulous overlooking the park with a lovely gift of chocolates awaiting us. The location was great and the food in the hotel very, very good. We would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens is in the city centre, near State Parliament, and overlooks picturesque Treasury Gardens. The hotel features 164 rooms, Hop Sing Bar & Food, with an Asian inspired menu designed for sharing, plus conference facilities for up to 200 people. The many boutiques of Collins Street are close by and it is an easy walk to Federation Square, the Melbourne Cricket Ground, Rod Laver Arena, AAMI Park and Hisense Arena. The free city circle tram stops right at the front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Accorhotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens Hotel Melbourne
- Accor Melbourne Spring Street