We had a double twin room on the 11th floor. The room was comfortable and extremely clean. Service was excellent. Location was great. Could not hear any noise from below. Overall a magnificent stay. Would definitely stay here again. Just wonderful!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens is in the city centre, near State Parliament, and overlooks picturesque Treasury Gardens. The hotel features 164 rooms, Lime restaurant, bar and conference facilities for up to 200 people. The many boutiques of Collins Street are close by and it is an easy walk to Federation Square, the Melbourne Cricket Ground, Rod Laver Arena, AAMI Park and Hisense Arena. The free city circle tram stops right at the front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Travelocity and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens Hotel Melbourne
- Accor Melbourne Spring Street