My wife & I stayed here for 1 night in August as it is close to the Art Galleries. Excellent reception service from Fadya. parking close by, safe and reasonable price. Room small but very functional. Bed very comfortable. Restaurant was a treat. Excellent meals and service from Safia, Marvin & Alice. We are Accor members and will be back. Staff are a credit to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens is in the city centre, near State Parliament, and overlooks picturesque Treasury Gardens. The hotel features 164 rooms, Hop Sing Bar & Food, with an Asian inspired menu designed for sharing, plus conference facilities for up to 200 people. The many boutiques of Collins Street are close by and it is an easy walk to Federation Square, the Melbourne Cricket Ground, Rod Laver Arena, AAMI Park and Hisense Arena. The free city circle tram stops right at the front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com and ACCOR so you can book your Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens Hotel Melbourne
- Accor Melbourne Spring Street