I stayed for one night on Saturday 7 September in a Garden View (with balcony) room. Booked last minute and was pleasantly surprised by the quality of accommodation. Staff upon check-in should really be commended (two women - one quite short and the other taller with dark hair), they made me feel welcome while being professional and efficient. Check-in was completed quickly and information delivered in a helpful and pleasant manner. A really good start to my hotel experience here. The room is bright and colourful, the bed is very VERY comfortable and I had a fantastic sleep. The view over the gardens (and MCG in the distance) was fantastic for people watching and opened up the room a little. The shower was fantastic although not much room in that bathroom, really needs a sliding shower door instead of a pull open door as when the door is open there is no room in the remainder of the bathroom. Ordered room service and the staff were very accommodating in a change to the room service menu for me, I know it's been said but the staff here are really well trained and positively project a "can do" attitude which reflects positively on the business as a whole. Over all a great stay and am happy to have found a new hotel in Melbourne I enjoy so much. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens is in the city centre, near State Parliament, and overlooks picturesque Treasury Gardens. The hotel features 164 rooms, Hop Sing Bar & Food, with an Asian inspired menu designed for sharing, plus conference facilities for up to 200 people. The many boutiques of Collins Street are close by and it is an easy walk to Federation Square, the Melbourne Cricket Ground, Rod Laver Arena, AAMI Park and Hisense Arena. The free city circle tram stops right at the front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens Hotel Melbourne
- Accor Melbourne Spring Street