Stayed here because we wanted to be somewhere close to Rod Laver Area due to the Pink concert and we picked the right place.
Room was super clean, fresh and modern, great view!
Staff were helpful and room service was a reasonable price and very tasty.
Bathrooms are small but who cares.
I would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens is in the city centre, near State Parliament, and overlooks picturesque Treasury Gardens. The hotel features 164 rooms, Hop Sing Bar & Food, with an Asian inspired menu designed for sharing, plus conference facilities for up to 200 people. The many boutiques of Collins Street are close by and it is an easy walk to Federation Square, the Melbourne Cricket Ground, Rod Laver Arena, AAMI Park and Hisense Arena. The free city circle tram stops right at the front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, ACCOR, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens Hotel Melbourne
- Accor Melbourne Spring Street