The hotel was clean with good views over Treasury Gardens. However, the bathroom is exceedingly small. There are no clothe hanging space and Foxtel channeles are limited. Public transport is superb. At the right price and for a short period this is worth considering.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens is in the city centre, near State Parliament, and overlooks picturesque Treasury Gardens. The hotel features 164 rooms, Hop Sing Bar & Food, with an Asian inspired menu designed for sharing, plus conference facilities for up to 200 people. The many boutiques of Collins Street are close by and it is an easy walk to Federation Square, the Melbourne Cricket Ground, Rod Laver Arena, AAMI Park and Hisense Arena. The free city circle tram stops right at the front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Priceline, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens Hotel Melbourne
- Accor Melbourne Spring Street