We were warmly greeted on arrival and check in was fast, efficient and the staff were very helpful. The room was small and the bathroom even smaller but modern and adequate. The room lighting however wasn't adequate, very dim and the desk light didn't work. The bar and restaurant are on the ground floor and overlook the Treasury gardens and so a pleasant outlook whilst having dinner. Our meals were of good quality and we shared a delicious dessert tasting plate which was huge so recommend that for the sweet tooth. Despite the friendliness of the staff, the general ambience was just a bit clinical.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens is in the city centre, near State Parliament, and overlooks picturesque Treasury Gardens. The hotel features 164 rooms, Hop Sing Bar & Food, with an Asian inspired menu designed for sharing, plus conference facilities for up to 200 people. The many boutiques of Collins Street are close by and it is an easy walk to Federation Square, the Melbourne Cricket Ground, Rod Laver Arena, AAMI Park and Hisense Arena. The free city circle tram stops right at the front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, ACCOR, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens Hotel Melbourne
- Accor Melbourne Spring Street