Stayed here in October last year. Beautiful location, so close to tram stops for the city circle and other lines. Walking distance to rod laver arena. The hotel looks newly refurbished. very modern and sleek. Room was so warm and beautiful. Beds were extremely comfortable and big. More than enough space for my mum and myself. The staff are some of the friendliest and most helpful I have come across! Will be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens is in the city centre, near State Parliament, and overlooks picturesque Treasury Gardens. The hotel features 164 rooms, Hop Sing Bar & Food, with an Asian inspired menu designed for sharing, plus conference facilities for up to 200 people. The many boutiques of Collins Street are close by and it is an easy walk to Federation Square, the Melbourne Cricket Ground, Rod Laver Arena, AAMI Park and Hisense Arena. The free city circle tram stops right at the front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens Hotel Melbourne
- Accor Melbourne Spring Street