We stayed here for the Springsteen concert at Hanging Rock & overall were quite happy with the value of this hotel. The rooms themselves are clean & modern looking. Beds are very comfortable & the blackout blinds ensure a great nights sleep, unless you need to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night! Then the frosted doors & bright light shining through may create an issue! Speaking of bathrooms, even for those who do not require much room, these are tiny & for a family with 2 teenage kids they were more than a tad cramped! Still, all in all good value, except for the steep $30 for parking. If you don't have a car or kids this is the place for you
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens is in the city centre, near State Parliament, and overlooks picturesque Treasury Gardens. The hotel features 164 rooms, Hop Sing Bar & Food, with an Asian inspired menu designed for sharing, plus conference facilities for up to 200 people. The many boutiques of Collins Street are close by and it is an easy walk to Federation Square, the Melbourne Cricket Ground, Rod Laver Arena, AAMI Park and Hisense Arena. The free city circle tram stops right at the front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens Hotel Melbourne
- Accor Melbourne Spring Street