Our room overlooking Treasury Gardens was very pleasant. We enjoyed the view and could sight the MCG from the window. The only drawback of the room was the water seeping under the shower screen in the bathroom.
The food in the Lime Restaurant was delicious. Compliments to the Chef. There was also a comprehensive beer and wine list.
The reception staff were friendly and courteous and we were offered an upgrade on arrival. We have already recommended this Hotel to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens is in the city centre, near State Parliament, and overlooks picturesque Treasury Gardens. The hotel features 164 rooms, Hop Sing Bar & Food, with an Asian inspired menu designed for sharing, plus conference facilities for up to 200 people. The many boutiques of Collins Street are close by and it is an easy walk to Federation Square, the Melbourne Cricket Ground, Rod Laver Arena, AAMI Park and Hisense Arena. The free city circle tram stops right at the front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens Hotel Melbourne
- Accor Melbourne Spring Street