We booked the Privilege Garden View King Room package. We loved the newly refurbished balcony room, it had beautiful views of the Treasury Gardens. I loved the Nespresso coffee manchine, chocolates, mineral water, magazines, free internet, bathrobes, slippers, espresso coffee and T2 Teas. The staff were very friendly, they let us check in early and gave us lots of helpful advice about tourist spots and where to catch the tram, they even gave us a late check out on Sunday. The foyer and restaurant were basic, but the room and staff were very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens is in the city centre, near State Parliament, and overlooks picturesque Treasury Gardens. The hotel features 164 rooms, Hop Sing Bar & Food, with an Asian inspired menu designed for sharing, plus conference facilities for up to 200 people. The many boutiques of Collins Street are close by and it is an easy walk to Federation Square, the Melbourne Cricket Ground, Rod Laver Arena, AAMI Park and Hisense Arena. The free city circle tram stops right at the front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens Hotel Melbourne
- Accor Melbourne Spring Street