The rooms are exactly like the pictures so you can not be disappointed, in comparison with the mercure welcome, located further in town, this hotel is the bees knees! clean and tidy and amazing rooms with space to move and relax. conenctions for your ipods and iphones and play your music on them intertwinned with the alarm clock. Just great great rooms! with clean and perfectly designed bathrooms.
Didn't experience the breakfast but if it was the same standard as the hotel then i'm sure that it was great as well.
Even though check in time is 2pm, that didn't seem to be a problem for any one when we checked in and all but a few rooms were ready for us.
in the 5 days i had been there before checking into treasury, i had seen enough of the city, so the fact that my city view was of a tall office block and the back of a carpark, didn't really bother me, but i suppose it could some.
Would recommend staying here as it is on the outskirts of the main hustle and bustle but a stones throw away from federation square and all the other main points of interest, definately recommend visiting captain cooks cottage in Fitzroy Gardens (opposite) is great to see how tiny the house is.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens is in the city centre, near State Parliament, and overlooks picturesque Treasury Gardens. The hotel features 164 rooms, Hop Sing Bar & Food, with an Asian inspired menu designed for sharing, plus conference facilities for up to 200 people. The many boutiques of Collins Street are close by and it is an easy walk to Federation Square, the Melbourne Cricket Ground, Rod Laver Arena, AAMI Park and Hisense Arena. The free city circle tram stops right at the front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Accorhotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens Hotel Melbourne
- Accor Melbourne Spring Street