Very convenient to all places we visited during our stay, e.g.Rod Laver Arena, City centre shopping, Federation Square and Melbourne Museum. Excellent surprise on arrival to find we were upgraded to adjoining rooms, which was perfect for our stay with small children. This gave us plenty of space and the chance to have some quiet time and a bit more privacy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens is in the city centre, near State Parliament, and overlooks picturesque Treasury Gardens. The hotel features 164 rooms, Hop Sing Bar & Food, with an Asian inspired menu designed for sharing, plus conference facilities for up to 200 people. The many boutiques of Collins Street are close by and it is an easy walk to Federation Square, the Melbourne Cricket Ground, Rod Laver Arena, AAMI Park and Hisense Arena. The free city circle tram stops right at the front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens Hotel Melbourne
- Accor Melbourne Spring Street